Korean Level 5 is an Elementary Korean course for students who have already studied some Korean. Korean Level 5 requires that you have previously studied Korean Level 4 or a course of at least 48 class hours. If you’re unsure of your level, then take our quick Korean language level test here, or check our level chart.
Our Korean language classes take place at our school in Covent Garden with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. Evening language classes at IH London are dynamic and interactive as the emphasis is on spoken communication, which is achieved through lots of group work and role-plays. At the same time, there is systematic work on grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, so that you can improve on all aspects of the language. Your teacher speaks in the target language throughout, so that you can refine your comprehension and listening skills.
– Talking about plans
– Making appointments
– Talking about the weather forecast
– Assuming/ guessing
– Making suggestions
– -ㄹ/을 거예요
(1) 콘서트에 가고 싶어요.
(2) 공연장 앞에서 만날까요?
(3) 춥고 눈도 많이 와요.
(4) 이번 주말에는 비가 올 거예요.
-Shopping in Korea
– Appointment related words
– Seasons and weather
– Seasonal activities
Course Book – Sejong Korean Conversation book 1
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 14)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 48 class hours of previous Korean language study required
- Classes will take place at our school in Covent Garden (16 Stukeley Street, Holborn, London WC2B 5LQ)
- The classes are 2 hours per week
- The course runs for 6 weeks
- The course takes place on weekday evenings 18:30 – 20:30
- The possible study options for this course are as follow:
Mondays: 21st February – 28th March 2022
Tuesdays: 5th April – 17th May 2022 *
Wednesdays: 25th May – 29th June 2022
Thursdays: 7th July – 11th August 2022
Mondays: 15th August – 19th September 2022**
Tuesdays: 27th September – 1st November 2022
Wednesdays: 9th November – 14th December 2022
* Due to the Easter holiday there is a break in the course on the 19th of April. The course still consists of 6 lessons however.
**Due to the Bank Holiday, the lesson on the 29th of August be rescheduled to another day tbc with the teacher.
This language course includes:
- Access to our Moodle platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Korean language teachers
- Korean language study tips
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay