Korean Level 6 is an Elementary Korean course for students who are already in the process of learning Korean. Korean Level 6 requires that you have previously studied Korean Level 5 or a course of at least 60 class hours. If you’re unsure of your level, then take our quick Korean language level test here, or check our level chart.
Our Korean language classes take place at our school in Covent Garden with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. Evening language classes at IH London are dynamic and interactive as the emphasis is on spoken communication, which is achieved through lots of group work and role-plays. At the same time, there is systematic work on grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, so that you can improve on all aspects of the language. Your teacher speaks in the target language throughout, so that you can refine your comprehension and listening skills.
– Describing colours/sizes/clothing
– Talking about health/symptoms
– Giving reasons
– Talking about contrary situations
– -한테, -한테서
– -이나/나, -거나
(1) 친구한테 편지를 받았어요.
(2) 예쁘지만 좀 불편해요.
(3) 배가 아파서 수업에 늦었어요.
(4) 돈이 없어서 콘서트에 못 갔어요.
(5) 와인이나 케이크는 어때요?
(6) 돈을 모아서 선물을 샀어요.
– symptoms of body parts
– items for gifts
Course Book – Sejong Korean Conversation Book 1&2
Chapter 13-14 (Book 1) and Chapter 1 (Book 2)
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 14)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 60 class hours of previous Korean language study required
- Classes will take place at our school in Covent Garden (16 Stukeley Street, Holborn, London WC2B 5LQ)
- The classes are 2 hours per week
- The course runs for 6 weeks
- The course takes place on weekday evenings 18:30 – 20:30
- The possible study options for this course are as follow:
Thursdays: 13th January – 17th February 2022
Mondays: 4th April – 16th May 2022*
Tuesdays: 24th May – 28th June 2022
Wednesdays: 6th July – 10th August 2022
Thursdays: 18th August – 22nd September 2022
Mondays: 26th September – 31st October 2022
Tuesdays: 8th November – 13th December 2022
*Due to the Easter holiday there is a break in the course on the 18th of April. Additionally, due to the Bank Holiday the lesson on the 2nd of May will be rescheduled to another day tbc with the teacher. The course still consists of 6 lessons however.
This language course includes:
- Access to our Moodle platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Korean language teachers
- Korean language study tips
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay