Korean Level 8 is an Elementary Korean course for students who are already in the process of learning Korean. Korean Level 8 requires that you have previously studied Korean Level 7 or a course of at least 84 class hours. If you’re unsure of your level, then take our quick Korean language level test here, or check our level chart.
Our Korean language classes take place at our school in Covent Garden with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. Evening language classes at IH London are dynamic and interactive as the emphasis is on spoken communication, which is achieved through lots of group work and role-plays. At the same time, there is systematic work on grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, so that you can improve on all aspects of the language. Your teacher speaks in the target language throughout, so that you can refine your comprehension and listening skills.
– Suggesting food
– Talking about taste
– Asking for confirmation
– Talking about sequences in action
– Talking about actions in progress
– Talking about changes in state
– Giving reason
– -은 후에/ㄴ 후에
– -고 있다
(1) 점심 먹으러 갈래요?
(2) 로라 씨는 한국 음식을 잘 먹지요?
(3) 저녁 먹은 후에 조깅을 해요.
(4) 회의실에서 손님을 만나고 있어요.
(5) 푹 쉬어서 괜찮아졌어요.
(6) 저는 고기를 못 먹으니까 다른 거 먹어요.
– Daily habits and routines
– Weather and climate
Course Book – Sejong Korean Conversation Book 2
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 14)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 84 class hours of previous Korean language study required
- Classes will take place at our school in Covent Garden (16 Stukeley Street, Holborn, London WC2B 5LQ)
- The classes are 2 hours per week
- The course runs for 6 weeks
- The course takes place on weekday evenings 18:30 – 20:30
- The possible study options for this course are as follow:
Wednesdays: 12th January – 16th February 2022
Wednesdays: 23rd February – 30th March 2022
Thursdays: 7th April – 19th May 2022*
Mondays: 4th July – 8th August 2022
Tuesdays: 16th August – 20th September 2022
Wednesdays: 28th September – 2nd November 2022
Thursdays: 10th November – 15th December 2022
*Due to the Easter holiday there is a break in the course on the 21st of April. The course still consists of 6 lessons however.
This language course includes:
- Access to our Moodle platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Korean language teachers
- Korean language study tips
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay