Online Japanese Level 27 is an Upper-Intermediate Japanese course for students who have been studying the Japanese language for quite some time and who are wanting to progress to a more advanced level. Online Japanese Level 27 requires that you have previously studied Japanese Level 26 or a course of at least 312 class hours. If you’re unsure of your level, then take our quick Japanese language level test here, or check our level chart.
Our Online Japanese language classes take place via Zoom with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. The interactive lessons emulate our face-to-face classes, and via teacher screen-sharing, students are able to experience a live classroom environment. From vocabulary activities and covering grammar points on the white board, to listening exercises, file sharing and ‘break-out rooms’ to practise speaking with classmates, students can learn without leaving the comfort of their homes. Take a look at an example of one of our online classes in this video.
– How to prepare instructions and directions in case of emergency.
– How to cope with the situation and consequences in the event of a disaster or accident.
– Expressing feelings of surprise or dissatisfaction.
– Use different time reference phrases to describe an aspect of an action or event.
– How to state a conclusion decisively based on particular grounds or evidence.
– Explaining an action being easy or difficult to do.
– Expressing one’s choice or decision.
– V dictionary form/ V-ない form / V た form/ i-adj ～い na-adjな Nの - ばあいは、
– V plain form / い-adjective のに
– な-adjective / Noun なのに
– V dictionary form / V てform / V たform - ところです
– Vた form ばかりです
– V dictionary form /V ないform / いadj ～い/ なadj /Nの はずです
– で 電車(でんしゃ)が 止(と)まったは、会社(かいしゃ)に 泊(とま)ってください。
– や 地震(じしん)の 場合(ばあい)は、エレベーターを 使わないでください。
– 練習(れんしゅう)したのに、試合(しあい)に 負(ま)けてしまいました。
– は 日曜日(にちようび)なのに、かなければなりません。
– は から 始(はじ)まるところです。
– 今 レポートを 書いているところです。
– スミスさんは 結婚(けっこん)したばかりです。
– は あした 届(とど)くはずです。
– At the hospital.
– Origins of Katakana words.
Course Book – Minna no Nihon-go Beginners Book 2
Chapter 45 & 46
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 12)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 312 class hours of previous Japanese language study required
- Classes will take place via Zoom
- The classes are 2 hours per week
- The course runs for 6 weeks
- The course takes place on weekday evenings 18:30 – 20:30
- The possible study options for this course are as follow:
Wednesdays: 25th May – 29th June 2022
Thursdays: 29th September – 3rd November 2022
What do you need for an online class?
To get the most from this course you will need:
- A reliable internet connection
- A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- A web camera on or attached to the device you are using
- An integrated microphone in the device you are using or an attached headset
- The day before your course, you will be sent via email all the details you need to connect to the IH London Zoom classroom
This language course includes:
- Access to our Moodle platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Japanese language teachers
- Japanese language study tips
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay