Online Japanese Level 28 is an Upper-Intermediate Japanese course for students who have been studying the Japanese language for quite some time and who are wanting to progress to a more advanced level. Online Japanese Level 28 requires that you have previously studied Japanese Level 27 or a course of at least 324 class hours. If you’re unsure of your level, then take our quick Japanese language level test here, or check our level chart.
Our Online Japanese language classes take place via Zoom with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. The interactive lessons emulate our face-to-face classes, and via teacher screen-sharing, students are able to experience a live classroom environment. From vocabulary activities and covering grammar points on the white board, to listening exercises, file sharing and ‘break-out rooms’ to practise speaking with classmates, students can learn without leaving the comfort of their homes. Take a look at an example of one of our online classes in this video.
– Reporting someone’s speech or information from another source without introducing
one’s own opinion.
– Expressing one’s opinion or assumption by observing a situation.
– Describe how one makes or lets someone do something, either by compulsion or giving
– How to make a polite request, asking the listener to allow one to do something.
– Plain form そうです
– Verb plain form / いadj ようです
– なadj plain form ～な ようです
– Noun plain form ～の ようです
– Causative verbs
– Causative verb てform いただけませんか
– 天気(てんき)予報(よほう)によると あしたは 暑(あつ)くなるそうです。
– となりの 部屋(へや)に か いるようです。
– 娘(むすめ)を イギリスへ させます。
– こどもに ピアノを わせます。
– すみませんが、あした ませていただけませんか。
– Onomatopoeia ぎおんご ぎたいご
– Disciplineしつける きたえる What will you make to let your children do?
Course Book – Minna no Nihon-go Beginners Book 2
Chapter 47 & 48
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 12)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 324 class hours of previous Japanese language study required
- Classes will take place via Zoom
- The classes are 2 hours per week
- The course runs for 6 weeks
- The course takes place on weekday evenings 18:30 – 20:30
- The possible study options for this course are as follow:
Wednesdays: 6th July – 10th August 2022
Thursdays: 10th November – 15th December 2022
What do you need for an online class?
To get the most from this course you will need:
- A reliable internet connection
- A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- A web camera on or attached to the device you are using
- An integrated microphone in the device you are using or an attached headset
- The day before your course, you will be sent via email all the details you need to connect to the IH London Zoom classroom
This language course includes:
- Access to our Moodle platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Japanese language teachers
- Japanese language study tips
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay