Online Korean Level 10 is a Pre-Intermediate Korean course for students who have been studying the Korean language for a while. Online Korean Level 10 requires that you have previously studied Korean Level 9 or a course of at least 108 class hours. If you’re unsure of your level, then take our quick Korean language level test here, or check our level chart.
Our Online Korean language classes take place via Zoom with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. The interactive lessons emulate our face-to-face classes, and via teacher screen-sharing, students are able to experience a live classroom environment. From vocabulary activities and covering grammar points on the white board, to listening exercises, file sharing and ‘break-out rooms’ to practise speaking with classmates, students can learn without leaving the comfort of their homes. Take a look at an example of one of our online classes in this video.
– Inviting and arranging the time
– Talking about personalities and characteristics
– Talking about public etiquette
– Forbidding something
– -을 때/-ㄹ 때,
– -은/-ㄴ, 는
– -지 말다
– -아야 되다/-어야 되다/-어야 되다
(1) 책을 읽을 때 음악을 들어요.
(2) 제가 전화할게요.
(3) 정말 좋은 친구예요.
(4) 지금 이야기하는 사람이 제 친구예요.
(5) 여기에 쓰레기를 버리지 마세요.
(6) 공연 20분 전에는 입장해야 돼요.
– Feelings and emotions
– Personalities and characters
– Etiquette and regulations
Course Book – Sejong Korean Conversation 2
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 12)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 108 class hours of previous Korean language study required
- Classes will take place via Zoom
- The classes are 2 hours per week
- The course runs for 6 weeks
- The course takes place on weekday evenings 18:30 – 20:30
- The possible study options for this course are as follow:
Mondays: 21st February – 28th March 2022
Tuesdays: 24th May – 28th June 2022
Wednesdays: 17th August – 21st September 2022
Thursdays: 10th November – 15th December 2022
What do you need for an online class?
To get the most from this course you will need:
- A reliable internet connection
- A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- A web camera on or attached to the device you are using
- An integrated microphone in the device you are using or an attached headset
- The day before your course, you will be sent via email all the details you need to connect to the IH London Zoom classroom
This language course includes:
- Access to our Moodle platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Korean language teachers
- Korean language study tips
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay