Online Korean Level 9 is a Pre-Intermediate Korean course for students who have been studying the Korean language for a while. Online Korean Level 9 requires that you have previously studied Korean Level 8 or a course of at least 96 class hours. If you’re unsure of your level, then take our quick Korean language level test here, or check our level chart.
Our Online Korean language classes take place via Zoom with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. The interactive lessons emulate our face-to-face classes, and via teacher screen-sharing, students are able to experience a live classroom environment. From vocabulary activities and covering grammar points on the white board, to listening exercises, file sharing and ‘break-out rooms’ to practise speaking with classmates, students can learn without leaving the comfort of their homes. Take a look at an example of one of our online classes in this video.
– Asking favours
– Using smartphones on Korean
– Talking about experiences
– Talking about plans and inviting
– -아 주세요/-어 주세요-/-여 주세요
– -으려고 하다/-려고 하다
– -아 보다/-어 보다/-여 보다
- 일곱 시로 예약해 주세요.
- 시간이 없으면 다음에 만날까요?
- 부산에 가 봤어요?
- 한국으로 여행을 가려고 해요.
– Korean popular culture
– Smart phone-related words
– Travel preparations
Course Book – Course Book – Sejong Korean Conversation Book 2
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 12)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 96 class hours of previous Korean language study required
- Classes will take place via Zoom
- The classes are 2 hours per week
- The course runs for 6 weeks
- The course takes place on weekday evenings 18:30 – 20:30
- The possible study options for this course are as follow:
Mondays: 10th January – 14th February 2022
Tuesdays: 5th April – 17th May 2022*
Wednesdays: 6th July – 10th August 2022
Thursdays: 29th September – 3rd November 2022
*Due to the Easter holiday there is a break in the course on the 19th of April. The course still consists of 6 lessons however.
What do you need for an online class?
To get the most from this course you will need:
- A reliable internet connection
- A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- A web camera on or attached to the device you are using
- An integrated microphone in the device you are using or an attached headset
- The day before your course, you will be sent via email all the details you need to connect to the IH London Zoom classroom
This language course includes:
- Access to our Moodle platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Korean language teachers
- Korean language study tips
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay