Online Korean Levels 17&18 is an Intermediate Korean course for students who have been studying the Korean language for quite some time and who are wanting to progress to a more advanced level. This is an intensive Korean course allowing you to take two Korean levels in 10 weeks and progress more quickly. Online Korean Levels 17&18 requires that you have previously studied Korean Level 16 or a course of at least 192 class hours. If you’re unsure of your level, then take our quick Korean language level test here, or check our level chart.
Our Online Korean language classes take place via Zoom with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. The interactive lessons emulate our face-to-face classes, and via teacher screen-sharing, students are able to experience a live classroom environment. From vocabulary activities and covering grammar points on the white board, to listening exercises, file sharing and ‘break-out rooms’ to practise speaking with classmates, students can learn without leaving the comfort of their homes. Take a look at an example of one of our online classes in this video.
– Giving information
– Talking about tendency
– Giving advice
– Making suggestions
– Explaining situations
– Introducing others
– Indicating concerns
– Talking about manners
– 는/은/ㄴ 편이다
– 지 그래요?
– 아/어/여 보이다
– 기 때문에
– 을까/ㄹ까 봐서
(1) 저는 식비에 많이 쓰는 편이에요.
(2) 새로 개봉한 영화를 봤는데 정말 재미있더라고요.
(3) 커피를 마셔도 졸리네요.
(4) 먼저 사과하지 그래요?
(5) 성격이 참 좋아 보여요.
(6) 도로가 많이 미끄럽기 때문에 천천히 운전해야 돼요.
(7) 날씨가 추울까 봐 옷을 많이 입었어요.
(8) 넘어지지 않도록 조심하세요.
– Travelling in Korea
– Manners and etiquette
Course Book – Sejong Korean Conversation Book 3 (Chapter 13-14) & Sejong Korean Conversation Book 4 (Chapter 1-2)
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 12)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 192 class hours of previous Korean language study required
- Classes will take place via Zoom
- The classes are 2.5 hours per week
- The course runs for 10 weeks
- The course takes place on Saturdays 10:30 – 13:00
- The possible study options for this course are as follow:
15th January – 19th March 2022
What do you need for an online class?
To get the most from this course you will need:
- A reliable internet connection
- A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- A web camera on or attached to the device you are using
- An integrated microphone in the device you are using or an attached headset
- The day before your course, you will be sent via email all the details you need to connect to the IH London Zoom classroom
This language course includes:
- Access to our Moodle platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Korean language teachers
- Korean language study tips
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay