Online Korean Levels 19&20 is an Intermediate Korean course for students who have been studying the Korean language for quite some time and who are wanting to progress to a more advanced level. This is an intensive Korean course allowing you to take two Korean levels in 10 weeks and progress more quickly. Online Korean Levels 19&20 requires that you have previously studied Korean Level 18 or a course of at least 216 class hours. If you’re unsure of your level, then take our quick Korean language level test here, or check our level chart.
Our Online Korean language classes take place via Zoom with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. The interactive lessons emulate our face-to-face classes, and via teacher screen-sharing, students are able to experience a live classroom environment. From vocabulary activities and covering grammar points on the white board, to listening exercises, file sharing and ‘break-out rooms’ to practise speaking with classmates, students can learn without leaving the comfort of their homes. Take a look at an example of one of our online classes in this video.
–Talking about changes in emotion/feeling
– Expressing admiration
– Explaining fact
– Talking about accomplishments
– Explaining reason and results
– Talking about unexpected events
– Talking about regrets
– Talking about mannerisms
– 아/어/여서 가지고
– 다 보면
– 얼마나 –는지/은지/을지 모르다
– 는 바람에
(1) 어젯밤에 너무 더워 가지고 잠을 잘 못 잤어요.
(2) 열심히 공부하다 보면 가족의 소중함을 느끼게 돼요.
(3) 얼마나 맛있는지 몰라요.
(4) 옛날에 자주 갔던 음식점이에요.
(5) 배탈이 나는 바람에 아무것도 못 먹었어요.
(6) 조금 더 열심히 공부했더라면 좋았을 텐데.
(7) 예약하지 않고 갔더니 식당에 손님이 많아서 못 먹었어요.
(8) 한국 드라마같이 감정이 풍부한 드라마가 인기가 참 많잖아요.
– Daily habits
Course Book – Sejong Korean Conversation Book 4
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 12)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 216 class hours of previous Korean language study required
- Classes will take place via Zoom
- The classes are 2.5 hours per week
- The course runs for 10 weeks
- The course takes place on Saturdays 10:30 – 13:00
- The possible study options for this course are as follow:
9th April – 25th June 2022
*Due to the Bank Holidays there are no classes on Saturday 16th April and 4th June. The course still consists of 10 classes however, spread over 12 weeks.
What do you need for an online class?
To get the most from this course you will need:
- A reliable internet connection
- A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- A web camera on or attached to the device you are using
- An integrated microphone in the device you are using or an attached headset
- The day before your course, you will be sent via email all the details you need to connect to the IH London Zoom classroom
This language course includes:
- Access to our Moodle platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Korean language teachers
- Korean language study tips
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay