Online Korean Levels 21&22 is an Intermediate Korean course for students who have been studying the Korean language for quite some time and who are wanting to progress to a more advanced level. This is an intensive Korean course allowing you to take two Korean levels in 10 weeks and progress more quickly. Online Korean Levels 21&22 requires that you have previously studied Korean Level 20 or a course of at least 240 class hours. If you’re unsure of your level, then take our quick Korean language level test here, or check our level chart.
Our Online Korean language classes take place via Zoom with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. The interactive lessons emulate our face-to-face classes, and via teacher screen-sharing, students are able to experience a live classroom environment. From vocabulary activities and covering grammar points on the white board, to listening exercises, file sharing and ‘break-out rooms’ to practise speaking with classmates, students can learn without leaving the comfort of their homes. Take a look at an example of one of our online classes in this video.
– Talking about recommendations
– Talking about conditions
– Talking about causes and effects
– Asking for advice
– Giving advice
– 을/ㄹ 만하다
– 아/어/여 놓다/두다
– 으로/로 인하다
– 는/은/ㄴ 데다(가)
(1) 방금 통화했는데 조금 늦는대요.
(2) 불고기는 맵지 않아서 외국인들도 먹을 만한 음식이에요.
(3) 탑승 시간에 늦지 않으려면 지금 가야 해.
(4) 인맥 관리를 잘 해야 사회생활을 잘할 수 있어요.
(5) 사람들이 많이 안 왔던데요.
(6)제가 휴대폰에 저장해 놓았어요.
(7)폭우로 인해 산사태가 난 거래요.
(8) 디자인이 예쁜 데다가 가격도 저렴해서 좋아요.
– Public relations
– Natural disasters
Course Book – Sejong Korean Conversation Book 4
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 12)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 240 class hours of previous Korean language study required
- Classes will take place via Zoom
- The classes are 2.5 hours per week
- The course runs for 10 weeks
- The course takes place on Saturdays 10:30 – 13:00
- The possible study options for this course are as follow:
9th July – 10th September 2022
What do you need for an online class?
To get the most from this course you will need:
- A reliable internet connection
- A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- A web camera on or attached to the device you are using
- An integrated microphone in the device you are using or an attached headset
- The day before your course, you will be sent via email all the details you need to connect to the IH London Zoom classroom
This language course includes:
- Access to our Moodle platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Korean language teachers
- Korean language study tips
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay