Online Spanish Level 14 is an Intermediate Spanish course for students who have studied the Spanish language to a fairly high level. Online Spanish Level 14 requires that you have previously studied Spanish Level 13 or a course of at least 156 class hours. If you’re unsure of your level, then take our language test here, or check our level chart.
Our Online Spanish language classes take place via Zoom with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. The interactive lessons emulate our face-to-face classes, and via teacher screen-sharing, students are able to experience a live classroom environment. From vocabulary activities and covering grammar points on the white board, to listening exercises, file sharing and ‘break-out rooms’ to practise speaking with classmates, students can learn without leaving the comfort of their homes. Take a look at an example of one of our online classes in this video.
– Desenvolvernos por teléfono
– Transmitir mensajes, órdenes, peticiones y consejos
– Contar anécdotas
– Hablar de causas y consecuencias
– El estilo indirecto
– Combinar los tiempos del pasado en un relato (pretérito perfecto, indefinido, imperfecto)
– El pretérito pluscuamperfecto
– Conectores para hablar de causa y consecuencias (como, porque, así que, de modo que…)
– Verbos que resumen la intención de un mensaje (preguntar, recomendar, etc.)
– Tipo de turismo
* To be able to enroll for this level you should be familiar with the pretérito indefinido, pretérito perfecto and pretérito imperfecto.
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 12)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 156 class hours of previous Spanish language study required
- Classes will take place via Zoom
- The classes are 2 hours per week
- The course runs for 6 weeks
- The course takes place on weekday evenings 18:30 – 20:30
- The possible study options for this course are as follow:
Thursdays: 24th February – 31st March 2022
Mondays: 23rd May – 27th June 2022
Mondays: 4th July – 8th August 2022
Mondays: 15th August – 19th September 2022*
Tuesdays: 8th November – 13th December 2022
*Due to the Bank Holiday, the lesson on the 29th of August will be rescheduled to another day tbc with the teacher.
What do you need for an online class?
To get the most from this course you will need:
- A reliable internet connection
- A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- A web camera on or attached to the device you are using
- An integrated microphone in the device you are using or an attached headset
- The day before your course, you will be sent via email all the details you need to connect to the IH London Zoom classroom
This language course includes:
- Access to our Moodle platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Spanish language teachers
- Spanish language study tips
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay