Frequently Asked Questions
Any more questions? Contact us and we'll be happy to help.
- Can I change my General English course to an IELTS or Cambridge Preparation course?
- What should I do if I have to miss an English class?
- When will I receive my English course certificate?
- Will I need insurance to study English at IH London?
- How can I find out about English lessons with trainee teachers?
- Would this qualification give me the same job prospects as a TEFL Certificate (considering there is less global demand for French/Italian/Spanish than English)?
- I’ve heard that the course is very intensive – is that true?
- Would I have to attend all the course hours?
- What is the course timetable?
- What happens in the methodology sessions?
- Can I use any extra paper for the writing?
- I have practiced/did the mock Speaking exam with my classmate but the invigilator told me I had to go in with someone else I don’t even know. Why?
- What happens if I miss only one part of the exam (one paper)? Can I still pass?
- Can I change the dates of the exams?
- Can I write in pencil in my Cambridge exam?