About the Executive Centre
What is the Executive Centre?
The Executive Centre is on the 5th floor of our school in Covent Garden. It’s a luxurious space reserved exclusively for our professional clients and 30+ students to take their course, study, network and unwind.
- Sky Lounge with panoramic views over the London skyline, including the London Eye.
- Small kitchenette where you can make and enjoy complementary coffee, tea and refreshments.
- Intimate classrooms with interactive whiteboards for one-to-one learning.
- Quiet break-out areas for you to work, study or read the complementary newspapers.
What do students get in the Executive Centre?
- Needs Analysis Form: Before doing a Business English or private one-to-one course, students are sent a Needs Analysis asking about your requirements, goals and availability. The course will then be catered to your needs.
- Personal Development: All clients receive a personal assessment, regular progress checks and language coaching throughout their course in order to help them achieve their linguistic goals.
- Certification: All clients receive a certificate and can add the course to their CV to boost their employability.
- Networking: regular networking events are organised throughout the year, such as our weekly Cheese & Wine social event every Friday lunchtime, where you can connect with other clients and trainers from a vast array of industries.
- Executive Social Programme: explore the city with our dedicated Executive Centre Social Programme by joining weekly walking tours in different neighbourhoods across London.
- Progress Report: students get sent an end-of-course report with a CEFR level assessment (available on request).
- Executive Online Resource Centre: get access to 3 months of FREE online access to learning materials and resources on the Executive Online Resource Centre.